Pest control products are very specific to individual pests.
You can waste money on products that won't harm your pests if you don't identify them first.
CLICK HERE FOR HELP IN IDENTIFYING YOUR PEST.
Bayer Rose & Flower Systemic
Directions for Use:
- Let your plants dry out a little bit so they are still moist but have no excess water at all.
- Sprinkle Bayer Rose & Flower Systemic on the soil at the base of the each plant.
- For large plants in the ground, use a heaping Tablespoon for each plant.
- For large plants in large pots, use a level Tablespoon for each pot.
- For small plants in small pots, use a level teaspoon for each pot.
- Using a small amount of water, pour water directly onto the Bayer Rose & Flower to dissolve it into the soil.
- For large plants in the ground or pots, use 1/2 cup of water.
- For small plants, use 1/8-1/4 cup of water.
- Don't water your plants again for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, water your plants normally again.
- Use 1-2 times per year to control and prevent aphids and whiteflies.
Order Bayer Bayer Rose & Flower Systemic:
For more information about each specific hibiscus pest, or to diagnose your pest problem, go to our Hibiscus Pests Care Pages.