Fulmag Chelated Magnesium
Fulmag Chelated Magnesium is our favorite form of magnesium for use at HVH. It is made of chelated magnesium, a highly absorbable form of magnesium, along with fulvic acid which increases absorbability even more. After application, Fulmag moves quickly into the roots, all through the entire plant, and is immediately available for use by the plant.
Directions for Use for HibiscusShake well before using!
As with most plant nutrients, a foliar spray gives quicker results that are less long-acting. A soil drench gives slower results that last for a longer period of time. If you use Fulmag more often than once a month, cut these dosages in half.
TO USE AS A FOLIAR SPRAY:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Fulmag into 1 gallon of tepid water.
- Spray onto leaves of hibiscus in evening or at time when the plant will be in shade for several hours.
TO USE AS A SOIL DRENCH:
- Allow plant soil to dry out slightly before applying.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of Fulmag into 1 gallon of tepid water - OK to mix with fertilizers, booster, and other nutrients.
- Drench the soil at the base of each plant.
- Allow the plants to dry out slightly before watering again.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS:Magnesium (Mg)·············0.5% 0.5% Chelated Magnesium Derived from magnesium sulfate and citric acid. ALSO CONTAINS NONPLANT FOOD INGREDEIENTS. 3.0% Organic Acids derived from leonardite.
For more information about magnesium and hibiscus, go the the Magnesium Page in the Care section of our website.